Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, methi pakoda fenugreek fritters. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi pakoda fenugreek fritters using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Pakoda Fenugreek fritters:
- Make ready 150 gm gram flour
- Prepare 50 gm semolina
- Prepare 100 gm Methi leaves (Fenugreek leaves) (finely chopped)
- Make ready 20 gm coriander (finely chopped)
- Prepare 2 Green chillies (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 onion (finely chopped)
- Take 2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cooking soda (baking soda)
- Take As needed Water (for prepare batter)
- Take As needed Oil (for fry methi pakoda)
Steps to make Methi Pakoda Fenugreek fritters:
- Step 1 :- To Prepare batter of methi pakoda :- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients and mix it properly. Now add adiquate water and whisk the batter by any handy Whisk,Beater or stirrer. It should be lump free semi thick batter. Your batter is now ready.
- Step 2 :- * Frying of pakoda* :- Heat enough quantity of oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat for deep-frying. When the oil gets hot enough in frying pan, take a little bit batter with your fingertips and drop a small balls gently into the hot oil. Do not add too many pakodas into the frying pan as they should have some space to move around. Stir occasionally for even frying.Once they are golden brown, remove and transfer to a serving plate.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food methi pakoda fenugreek fritters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!