Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lahsuni methi garlic fenugreek. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lahsuni Methi Garlic Fenugreek is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lahsuni Methi Garlic Fenugreek is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lahsuni methi garlic fenugreek using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lahsuni Methi Garlic Fenugreek:
- Get 1 bunch fenugreek leaves (methi)
- Take 7-8 Garlic pods
- Get 3-4 green chillies
- Get 1/2 spoon cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 spoon mustard seeds
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 spoon Oil
- Get 1/2 spoon Dry mango powder (amchur powder)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Ground nuts
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
Instructions to make Lahsuni Methi Garlic Fenugreek:
- First we prepared some
- Clean garlic some of them cchopp some takes for crush
- Take green chillies 1 chopped others put for crush
- Take groundnuts that also put for crush
- We chopped green chillies garlic
- We crush grundnut green chillies & garlic (don't make fine paste) just crush
- Now Turn on the gas put a pan add oil (heat oil)
- Add mustard seeds & cumin seeds (when they crackers)
- Add crush grundnut green chillies garlic
- Sauthe 2-3 min add clean and chopped fenugreek leaves (methi leaves)
- Add salt add red chilli add adry mango powder saute well 2 min
- Cover with lid till fenugreek leaves completely cook
- If you want add 2 spoon water and cover and cook. till water dissolve.
- Open lid stir well. Your healthy and tasty lasuni methi ready to eat
- (not required to serve hot)
- Enjoy with hot chapati or bhakri (bajra jower or rice flour bhakries.)
- Made steam rice daal chapati and this lasuni methi. Enjoy.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lahsuni methi garlic fenugreek recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!