Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 🍝achari chana pulao🍝 (pickle chickpea rice). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍝achari chana pulao🍝 (pickle chickpea rice) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍝Achari Chana Pulao🍝
(Pickle Chickpea Rice):
- Prepare 1 cup chickpeas (Garbanzo) (soaked overnight and boiled)
- Get 1 cup basmathi rice
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil or ghee
- Prepare 1 star anise (optional)
- Take 1 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Take 1 tsp white Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp onion seeds (Kalonji)
- Prepare 1 tsp mustard seeds 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Prepare 2 bay leaves 5 green chilies (slited)
- Prepare 1 big onion (finely sliced)
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp mustard powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- Get 2 tsp mango pickle (Mango achaar)
- Get 1 tsp salt or to taste 2 tblsp plain yoghurt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Get Few fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- Get Few fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1/8 tsp yellow food colour (optional)
Steps to make 🍝Achari Chana Pulao🍝
(Pickle Chickpea Rice):
- Take a pan, add oil. When the oil - gets hot, add sliced onions and saute till onions are lightly golden brown.
- Add bay leaves, mustard seeds and when they crackle, add fennel seeds, kalonji, cumin, fenugreek seeds and fry till you get a nice aroma. - Add garam masala, with 2tblsp of water and saute few seconds.
- Add salt, green chilies, asafoetida, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cook well until the raw flavours are gone. - Add chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and cook in this masala.
- In a separate bowl take a yogurt, add mustard powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, mango achaar (mango pickle) and mix well.
- Mix this yogurt spice into the channa masala curry and mix well. - Add the soaked basmati rice (soak rice for at least 1-2 hours and drain the water off) on top of the gravy.
- Spread the rice evenly over the channa masala and pour about 2 cups of water for 1 cup of rice mix well cook medium to High flame when all the water dried up.
- Now sprinkles some yellow food colour top of the rice add finely chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over slow flame till the rice is cooked and done. - Once done, serve piping hot.
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 🍝achari chana pulao🍝 (pickle chickpea rice) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!