Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Prepare 500 grams Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 6-8 chopped tomatoes (peeld)
- Prepare 1 medium size onion (make a paste)
- Get 1 tsp garlic paste 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp red chili powder or (kashmiri chilli powder)
- Take 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 tsp garam masala 1 tsp white cumin seed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1 tblsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Take 3 tblsp yoghurt (beat well with fork)
- Make ready 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup water salt to taste
- Get 2 tblsp chopped coriander
- Take 2-3 green chilis (optional) dash of lemon juice
- Take 1 inch" ginger piece Julian cut
Instructions to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks. - Roughly chop the tomatoes without skin and ginger,garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until they start to turn golden.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for one minute while constantly stirring. - Add the chicken to the pan and sauté (until the chicken has turned white).
- Add all the dried spices (red chili powder, garam masala, white cumin,turmeric,chilli flakes, dried fenugreek leaves and salt) and cook for 30 seconds while constantly stirring.
- Immediately add ½ cup water to the pan to prevent the spices from burning and follow it with the chopped tomatoes.
- Leave to cook on medium to low heat for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have completely dissolved.
- Add the yoghurt mix well and cook for 5 minutes longer if the chicken isn't tender yet. All the spices will infuse into the chicken and by the time it's tender they'll be infused into the chicken - yumyy!
- Taste and adjust spices. Add salt to taste. - Garnish with ginger,green chilis and coriander served separately. before serving as well as a dash of lemon juice.
- #Tip - - Add a little water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer if tomatoes and ginger haven't dissolved completely before taking off the stove.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!