Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Blueberry Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Get 1/2 cup margarine
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp almond essence
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 3/4 cup flour
- Take 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Make ready 1 cup blueberries
- Make ready Muffin paper liners
Steps to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Take eggs and milk out of the fridge. Cream the margarine till soft and fluffy. Add sugar and cream some more. Add eggs one at a time and mix. Add vanilla and almond essence and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour and baking powder. Gradually add flour and milk to creamed mix, alternating between the two. The dough is pretty thick, you have to alternate.
- Prepare the muffin tray, line with paper liners (I did not have, I used silicone which worked fine). For normal berries fold in berries careful not to squish them. Frozen, move, Quickly fold in frozen berries and scoop into prepared cups. And into the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes Cool down and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!