Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana bread with no sugar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Bread with No Sugar is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Bread with No Sugar is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana bread with no sugar using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread with No Sugar:
- Get 75 g extra virgin olive oil
- Take 155 g maple syrup
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 2 large mashed bananas (I used Ladyfingers)
- Make ready 55 ml milk
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar
- Get 220 g white whole wheat flour
- Take Optional: chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds or choc chips
Steps to make Banana Bread with No Sugar:
- Preheat oven to 160 degree.
- Whisk olive oil, maple syrup and eggs together. Add flour (sifted), mashed bananas, baking soda, vanilla essence, salt, ground cinnamon sugar and pecans/walnuts/almonds/choc chips if using.
- Add milk. Whisk in stand mixer (or hand mixer, manual whisk will do) under medium speed for 5 mins until smooth.
- Transfer to a loaf pan covered in baking paper that’s already lightly greased with olive oil. Add chopped bananas (optional).
- Into the oven for 45 mins or until cooked (you can check by inserting a toothpick into the bread. When it’s done, the toothpick should come out clean). Let cool before cutting. Enjoy! 😊
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana bread with no sugar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!