Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan lemon & blueberry cheesecake (contains nuts). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake (contains nuts) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake (contains nuts) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan lemon & blueberry cheesecake (contains nuts) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake (contains nuts):
- Take Filling
- Make ready 450 g Cashews (soaked in hot water for 1 hour)
- Take 5 lemons (juiced)
- Prepare 180 ml water
- Take 180 ml maple syrup
- Make ready 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Get 120 ml coconut oil
- Take Base
- Make ready 100 g dates
- Get 150 g walnuts
- Get 1 tbsp ground almonds
- Get Topping
- Prepare 200 g blueberries
- Get 100 g castor sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 bay leaf (optional)
Instructions to make Vegan Lemon & Blueberry Cheesecake (contains nuts):
- Soak cashews overnight preferably, or in hot water for 1-2 hours.
- Make the base by combining ingredients in a food processor. If the mixture feels too sticky to handle, add more ground almonds.
- Form the base in a circular cake tin (8inches) - one where the base is detachable. Then freeze for 1 hour.
- Whilst the base is firming in the freezer, make the filling. In a food processor combine the ingredients for the filling until smooth and creamy. You may want to add a little water if it’s too thick to process… but not too much.
- Add the filling to the base once firm and even out the top. Place in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight if possible.
- Once the cheesecake is set with a little wobble, top with the blueberry mixture. To make this, heat slowly the ingredients until a jam like consistency begins. Be careful not to burn the sugar. Add to cheesecake when cool.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan lemon & blueberry cheesecake (contains nuts) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!