Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- Get 2 medium size aubergines
- Prepare Oil to cover the aubergines
- Take 2 tablespoons oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 large finely chopped onion
- Get 2 chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Take Salt as per your taste
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- Prepare Sprinkle of sugar
- Prepare Squirt of tomato ketchup
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Get Fresh chopped coriander
Steps to make Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- So cover both aubergines in oil and slit these at the sides and place on a grill on high heat till the skin of the aubergine is cooked make sure u don’t burn this. Then let these cool for a while.
- Whilst they are cooling take a pan add oil to it warm this up and add the cumin seeds till they pop. Then add onions and cook until brown then add tomatoes and garlic and sauté these. Then add salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder with sugar ketchup lime juice and mix really well.
- By then the aubergines will be cool take the skin off and mash the aubergines up till they are finely mashed and mix this into the sauce in the pan mix really well and cook for a couple of minutes then add fresh chopped coriander for decoration and enjoy 😊
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!