Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lemon and lime charcoal noodles with green herbs and veggies 🌱. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon and lime charcoal noodles with green herbs and veggies 🌱 using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱:
- Make ready 1 lemongrass stem (just soft bulb will be used)
- Get 2 lime leaves
- Get 1 selection of seasonal green veg - asparagus, peas, courgette
- Prepare 1 lime - unwaxed
- Take 1 cm ginger - peeled and grated
- Get 1 nest of charcoal noodles
- Get 1 small red onion
- Get 2 spring onions - chopped
- Make ready 1 handful beansprouts
- Make ready A few squares of tofu puffs
- Get 1 handful coriander
- Make ready 1 handful Thai basil
- Get 1 handful mint
- Prepare Chopped red chilli
- Take For the dressing
- Prepare Chopped cucumber
- Get Chopped chilli
- Prepare Lime juice
- Take Lime zest
- Get Seaweed sauce
Instructions to make Lemon and Lime Charcoal Noodles with Green Herbs and Veggies 🌱:
- Wash and Prepare the green veggies. Soak the charcoal noodles for 6 minutes in freshly boiled water and drain. Prepare the sauce by chopping the cucumber and chilli and adding a splash of lime, zest of the lime and seaweed sauce.
- Heat your pan or wok to a high heat, add a little onion and fry the onion until slightly browned. Add the green veggies in the time order that they will take to cook. Asparagus will take a little longer and you can steam first if you prefer. Peel the ginger, remove outer leaves from lemongrass bulb and remove stem from lime leaves and finely chop (you can make a paste if you prefer) Add a little chopped chilli and the drained noodles.
- Add a splash of lime and seaweed sauce. Turn of the heat and add the beansprouts. Sprinkled liberally with fresh herbs. Serve with extra dressing and a wedge of lime.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon and lime charcoal noodles with green herbs and veggies 🌱 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!