Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the grinch almond snow balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Grinch Almond Snow Balls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. The Grinch Almond Snow Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the grinch almond snow balls using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Grinch Almond Snow Balls:
- Get A. Melted
- Take 400 g Ghee
- Take 100 g Butter
- Get B. Combine & Mix
- Make ready 600 g flour
- Make ready 240 g milk powder
- Get 100 g castor/fine sugar
- Prepare 50 g almond meal
- Make ready 2 tbsp pandan paste
- Get (Or use green food colouring + pandan essence)
- Make ready C. To Coat (optional)
- Make ready 2 tbsp icing sugar (adjust to taste)
- Make ready 4 tbsp full cream milk powder
Instructions to make The Grinch Almond Snow Balls:
- Melt ingredients in A and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in B and add in melted butter and ghee (A). Mix ingredients well to form a soft dough. Scoop 1/2 a tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a smooth ball. Place these balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and leave cookies to cool on baking trays before transferring them to a cooling rack. Hot cookies are very soft but they will firm up once cool.
- Next, roll completely cool cookies in milk powder and icing sugar mixture. Store in an airtight container. Store with or with out milk-sugar coating.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food the grinch almond snow balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!