Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peri-peri chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peri-peri chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri-Peri Chicken:
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 bunch coriander
- Get 1 garlic cloves (full)
- Get 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- Take 1 1/2 juice of half lemon
- Take 1 tsp sea salt
- Make ready 10 stick spring onion
- Make ready 1 1 full chicken cut in half
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
Instructions to make Peri-Peri Chicken:
- Blend all ingredients together
- Place chicken in a sealable bag and pour marinate and live in fridge over night or at least 5 hours
- Preheat oven to 220° and place chicken in an oven proof tray. Grill for 1 hour and enjoy
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peri-peri chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!