Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Click a picture and how to make methi malai paneer with step by step photo recipe: soaking and sauting methi also add cream. increase the amount of cream to make methi malai paneer more creamy and rich. Quick and easy recipe for flavorful Methi Malai Paneer.
Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer:
- Get For puree:
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Take 1 tbsp. chopped ginger
- Get 2 tbsp.chopped garlic
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 3 tbsp. oil
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Get 1/4 cup cashews nut
- Take other
- Prepare 1 tbsp. oil
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 2 green cardamom
- Make ready 1 inch cinnamon
- Take 2 glove
- Prepare 2 cup chopped fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi)
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 400 gram paneer (cut in cubes)
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1/2 cup water1
- Prepare 1/4 cup cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
Steps to make Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer:
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, onion, garlic, ginger and sauté it till a minute.
- Add tomato and cashews nut and cook till tomato cooked perfectly and cool down it at room temp. after that make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick. sauté a minute.
- Now add Fenugreek Leaves saluted 3 to 4 minute and add coriander powder, turmeric powder and chilli powder mix well.
- Add puree and cook till the mixture starts leaving sides - now add milk and water, salt and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook for a minute.
- Now add the fresh cream and garam masala, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minute, stirring occasionally - Serve with naan and rice.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
How to make - Methi Malai Paneer - Restaurant Style Methi Malai Paneer - Fenugreek Leaves with Cottage Cheese in White Gravy - Indian Vegetarian Recipe. Quick and easy recipe for flavorful Methi Malai Paneer. Made with Fenugreek leaves and Paneer, along with a combination of rich Indian spices, it is creamy. finally, serve methi malai paneer with chapathi or paratha. Click a picture and how to make methi malai paneer with step by step photo recipe: soaking and sauting methi also add cream. increase the amount of cream to make methi malai paneer more creamy and rich. Methi malai paneer recipe with step by step photos - sharing one more restaurant style delicious recipe of methi malai paneer. It is a creamy, mildly sweet gravy with hints of bitterness from fenugreek leaves. Methi or fresh fenugreek leaves is often cooked at home. Then try this creamy Methi Malai Paneer. It is a wonderful mix of paneer with fresh fenugreek leaves and tastes great with any Indian bread! Anyway methi is used in dry form very often in Indian recipes. So your favorite butter chicken or paneer tikka masala will most likely have some garnishing with. Methi Malai Paneer made vegan with Tofu and Cashews. Tofu and Fenugreek/Greens in Creamy Sauce. Easy Weeknight Restaurant style Indian entree. Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek/Greens and peas in creamy white sauce), Methi malai paneer (fenugreek and Paneer cheese cubes in creamy. Paneer Methi is a perfect side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner where you want to impress someone. Any way or time you serve this, it is delicious. Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. This recipe is paneer with creamy gravy flavored with dry fenugreek leaves known as Fasoori Methi. Methi Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh fenugreek leaves (methi), chunks of paneer (Indian cottage cheese), malai (cream) and spices.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!