Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesey bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesey bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesey Bread:
- Get 500 g unbleached flower
- Get 375 g hot water
- Take 10 g kosher salt
- Prepare 8 g dry active yeast
- Make ready 200 g cheddar shredded
- Prepare 200 g cheddar cubed
Steps to make Cheesey Bread:
- Measure flour, water, salt, and yeast ahead of time. MAKE SURE YOUR WATER IS A GOOD TEMPERATURE AS WELL. This is done relative to the temperature of your flour. The formula I use is 220-(flour temp*2). For example, my flour was about 60°F so my water needs to be about 100°F (220-(120)=100).
- Dump the yeast into the water and swish it around with your finger until bubble start to form, then let it sit for a few minutes.
- Sift the flour over the mixture, followed by the salt. It is important to have the flour as a buffer because the salt will kill the yeast if added directly.
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture forms an unbearably sticky dough and let sit for 25 minutes.
- Fold the dough in on itself a few times. It should become tighter, firmer, and slightly less sticky. It helps to flour you hands and the dough for this.
- Cover the dough and let prove for 1.5 hours. To get a good rise, put it somewhere warm like in front of a heater or fireplace. When you come back to it, it should be roughly twice the size.
- Repeat step 5 while adding cheese in each fold. This should add significant bulk to your bread.
- Transfer the dough into a pan or pans. I split it between two 9in*5in pans (sprayed with oil), but you can put it in one big one, or into a pre heated dutch oven. Then you will prove for another 1.5 hours.
- Bake at 425°F. The time will be different depending on what it's baked in. For me it was about 25 minutes. Check after about 10 usually and cover with aluminum foil if the top starts to brown too fast. Transfer loaf(s) to a cooling rack and let cool for a few minutes. The cheese on the sides may stick to the pan if it wasn't greased well.
You need to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesey bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!