Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys chicken, leek & bacon pie, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vickys chicken, leek & bacon pie, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chicken, Leek & Bacon Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Take 500 g diced chicken
- Take 100 g lardons
- Get 2 leeks, sliced
- Take 1 tbsp gluten-free / plain flour
- Prepare 250 ml chicken stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp Alpro coconut yogurt or Oatly creme fraiche
- Get Topping
- Take 900 g white potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Get 50 g sunflower spread / butter
- Take 4 tbsp milk of choice
- Prepare 2 tbsp Alpro coconut yogurt / Oatly creme fraiche
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 50 g shredded cheese (optional) - I use Violife free-from brand
- Prepare 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken, Leek & Bacon Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Start by boiling the potatoes in salted water for around 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and brown off the chicken and lardons
- Add the sliced leeks and cook for a few minutes until softened
- Sprinkle the flour over and stir in
- Add the stock and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened
- Stir the creme fraiche into the sauce then transfer the pan into an ovenproof dish
- Drain the potatoes and mash with the milk, butter and creme fraiche
- Mix in the cheese and parsley then season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon the mashed potato over the chicken mixture
- Finish off under the grill / broiler to brown the topping
- Serve with seasonal vegetables
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vickys chicken, leek & bacon pie, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!