Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chutney sausage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chutney Sausage Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chutney Sausage Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chutney sausage rolls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Get 1 sheet gluten and dairy free pastry
- Prepare 1 egg beaten
- Take 400 g minced pork
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 teaspoon thyme
- Get salt and pepper for seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsps tomato chutney ** (see recipe)
Instructions to make Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Unroll the pastry sheet
- Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously - Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles - Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets
- Top with the tomato chutney - Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat and chutney
- Cut into six sausage rolls - Score the top with a sharp knife
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg - Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chutney sausage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!