Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, soft shiratama (sticky rice ball) with brown sugar syrup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft Shiratama (Sticky Rice Ball) with Brown Sugar Syrup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Soft Shiratama (Sticky Rice Ball) with Brown Sugar Syrup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft shiratama (sticky rice ball) with brown sugar syrup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Shiratama (Sticky Rice Ball) with Brown Sugar Syrup:
- Prepare 30 grams Glutinous rice flour (Mochiko)
- Take 20 ml Water
- Make ready 1 Dark brown sugar
- Get 1 Water
Steps to make Soft Shiratama (Sticky Rice Ball) with Brown Sugar Syrup:
- It's a bit hard to see, but this is glutinous rice flour. Add water in small batches and knead until it's soft like earlobes.
- If you use rice flour by mistake, the result would be too hard to eat. You could however, add to the mochiko for slight firmness.
- Boil the shiratama rice balls. When they float to the surface, it's cooked. Rinse in water and chill.
- Add water to dark brown sugar and heat. When it becomes creamy, the kuromitsu brown sugar syrup is done. I usually make large batches and preserve in small bottles.
- Pour kuromitsu over the shiratama and enjoy.
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soft shiratama (sticky rice ball) with brown sugar syrup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!