Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, javanese fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook javanese fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Take A. Main
- Prepare 1.5 kg - 2 kg chicken wings
- Prepare 1 C coconut cream
- Get 1 C water
- Make ready B. Blend
- Make ready 2 big shallots
- Make ready 2 stalks lemongrass - sliced
- Prepare 4 candlenuts
- Make ready 4 slices ginger or galangal
- Take C. Powdered Spices
- Make ready 2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready D. Seasoning
- Get 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
Steps to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Prep - clean chicken wings. Blend B. Place A, B, C and D in a deep pan, stir to mix and cook over medium heat until wings are well coated with spices, cooked and tender with flesh still intact. Wings should be generously seasoned (slightly salty) as frying will make it a little bland if little seasoning is added. Remove wings and drain.
- In a pot or frying pan, heat enough oil for deep frying. Fry wings in small batches in hot oil until lightly browned. To avoid a very dried wings, do not fry too long. Once it is lightly browned, remove and drain on paper towel. Serve with rice.
- Note: We personally love our wings fried. But of course this can be prepared differently. Instead of deep frying, wings can also be grilled or oven-baked. For grilling and oven baking, Season wings (when boiling) with sufficient amount of salt or chicken seasoning powder/bullion (to taste). For deep frying, Boiled wings should taste saltier, with slightly more salt or chicken bullion/seasoning powder added to the pot.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food javanese fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!