Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Chicken Waffle Burger With Egg & Maple Glazed Bacon:
- Get Serves: 1 person
- Prepare 2 waffles, (homemade or store bought),
- Prepare 1 chicken breast,
- Get 2 medium eggs, 1 beaten,
- Make ready 1 tbsp BBQ sauce,
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Crispy onions, (you can buy them in most supermarkets),
- Take 1 tbsp maple syrup,
- Prepare 2 rashers streaky smoked bacon,
- Make ready 1 reduced fat burger cheese slice,
- Take 1 handful rocket leaves,
- Make ready For the chicken seasoning:
- Get 2 tbsp white plain flour,
- Get Pinch Salt,
- Prepare Pinch white pepper,
- Prepare Grind of black pepper,
- Get 1/4 tsp oregano,
- Make ready 1/4 tsp thyme,
- Make ready 1/4 tsp dried basil,
- Get 1 tsp paprika,
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic granules,
- Get Small pinch dried powdered ginger
- Make ready 1/4 tsp celery salt
Steps to make Southern Chicken Waffle Burger With Egg & Maple Glazed Bacon:
- In a bowl mix together all of the chicken seasoning ingredients. Take the chicken breast and place on a chopping board and cover with a layer of cling film then using a rolling pin flatten the fatter end down a bit so it cooks evenly once in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan). Heat a frying pan over a medium to high heat and add a splash of cooking oil. Once warmed dredge the chicken in the beaten egg then the seasoning and add it to the frying pan. Cook for a couple of minutes each side until golden then remove and add to a baking rack over a foil lined tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat through the waffles until crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside and set aside. Take the cheese slice and place it over the chicken in the oven so it melts during the final few minutes of cooking.
- Heat a frying pan and add a little oil. and add the bacon slices and the egg. Turn the bacon every couple of minutes until crisp on the edges and fry the egg sunny side up until the white is cooked and yolk still runny. Remove the bacon and place on kitchen roll to soak up excess grease. Drizzle the bacon with half the maple syrup.
- Remove the chicken from the oven once cooked through (after around 25-30mins of cooking). Set aside.
- Now it's time to construct the burger. First place the first waffle down and add a tiny drizzle of maple syrup and then pile on the rocket leaves. Next add the burger topped with melted cheese. Next add the BBQ sauce and then the fried egg. Sprinkle over the crispy onions and lastly add the second waffle on top.
- Dig in and enjoy! :)
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!