Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- Make ready 300 grms - Brinjal/Vangi Cut into Cubes
- Get 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- Get 1 Medium Tomato (finely chopped)
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Make ready 2 tbsp Roasted Groundnut Powder/Peanut powder (optional)
- Get 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 cup water
Steps to make Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients other than Oil and water.
- Mix it well evenly, to coat the eggplant/brinjal with masala or ingredients.
- Heat up the oil in a pan, once oil is hot add in all mixed content of the blow to pan and close the lid, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Check the eggplant/brinjal, if it is half cooked, now add water and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Eggplant curry is ready to serve as sides with rice or Chapatti.
- Tip: Do not add peanuts powder/groundnuts powder if you are ALLERGIC.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!