Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dudhi (bottlegourd) and methi (fenugreek) muthiya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Its very quick to prepare and healthy. Fenugreek leaves, wheat flour, millet flour, chickpea flour makes it more nutritious and healthy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook dudhi (bottlegourd) and methi (fenugreek) muthiya using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dudhi (bottlegourd) And Methi (fenugreek) Muthiya:
- Make ready 1 cup Fenugreek leaves wash and Chopped
- Get 1 cup bottlegourd grated
- Get 3 green chillies crushed
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 3-4 tsp sugar
- Take as per taste Salt
- Take 3-4 tsp oil
- Take 1 lemon juice
- Get 1/2 cup curd
- Prepare 1 cup kanki kurma flour ( rice and chana dal corsely grinded Flour
- Get 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Get 3 tsp water
- Take For Tempering-
- Make ready 4 tsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 2 tsp seasame seeds
- Get 4-5 green chillies (slitted)
- Prepare 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 3 tsp water
- Prepare For steaming-
- Take 1 glass water
- Get 1 tsp oil for greasing
Instructions to make Dudhi (bottlegourd) And Methi (fenugreek) Muthiya:
- Take kneading plate put grated bottle gourd, Fenugreek leaves, salt, red chilli powder, Turmeric Powder, garam masala, sugar, ginger garlic paste, crushed green chillies, oil, lemon and curd.
- Add kanki kurma flour, wheat flour. Knead the smooth dough.
- Now take deep vessel add water place the ring on medium flame. Close the lid. Keep for Pre heat.
- Now in small bowl add baking soda and water mix it well in dough.
- Take a greased plate and spread the dough in the plate. Make holes in with fingers. Now put it in steaming vessel for 20 mins. After that take out the plate. Let it cool. Now put cuts in steamed Muthiya.
- Take out from the plate and tempered it. For Tempering take pan/kadhai on medium flame add oil let get hot, add mustard seeds once it get crackled add sesame seeds let it crackled.
- Now add green chillies saute it for a min. Add red chilli powder mix it.
- Add sugar powder, lemon juice and water. Add all steam Muthiya mix it all well.
- Yummy and soft Muthiya is ready to serve with green chutney or ketchup. Can also take for a picnic and enjoy with your dear friends and family
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
Dudhi Methi muthiya Recipe Details: Dudhi muthiya is a popular and traditional Gujarati dish and prepared with many fresh vegetables. Fenugreek leaves, wheat flour, millet flour, chickpea flour makes it more nutritious and healthy. Dudhi na Muthiya or Muthia, a traditional Gujarati dish which is savory, healthy, very flavorful tea time snack. Its very quick to prepare and healthy. Dudhi Muthiya is a Gujarati delicacy made with grated bottle gourd, fresh fenugreek leaves spiced with green chilies, ginger and I like add fresh(or frozen) methi/fenugreek leaves to this easy dudhi muthiya recipe. It adds complimenting flavors and aroma to. Doodhi Muthia recipe, Dudhi na Muthiya, How to make lauki muthiya recipe with Enjoy the doodhi muthiya right off the steamer. I would like to suggest some tips to make To make Doodhi Muthia first grate the doodhi (bottle gourd), then squeeze out all the water. Making dudhi muthiya recipe: Grate onion and bottle gourd. Measure it and keep it aside. Then in a bowl mix wheat flour, besan, semolina, turmeric Then squeeze out as much possible water from bottle gourd and onion. Use your all strength to squeeze out water. Dudhi - methi muthiya ( bottle gourd dumplings ). Dudhi muthiya or Kofta (Bottle Gourd balls) - Gujarati Recipes by Bhavna. Doodhi Na Muthia l Gujarati Style Steamed Bottlegourd Dumplings l Sattvic Recipes. · Doodhi Muthia recipe, Dudhi na Muthiya, How to make lauki muthiya recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Muthia is a fist-shaped steamed snack that's much-loved by the Gujarati. Doodhi and onions when combined with semolina and whole wheat flour and besan yield delicious Doodhi. furthermore, some easy and important tips, suggestions and variations to the dudhi na muthiya recipe. firstly, grate the bottle gourd just before adding, as it turns dark when exposed to air. secondly, once all the ingredients are combined together, it has to be kneaded to a soft dough and should not be hard. Peel the skin of the bottle gourd and grate it. Squeeze the excess water and take only the grated bottlegourd. If the seeds are very tender, you can use it.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food dudhi (bottlegourd) and methi (fenugreek) muthiya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!