Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brown sugar & milk wheat bread loaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brown sugar & milk wheat bread loaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf:
- Get 270 grams Bread flour
- Prepare 30 grams Flourless Wheat Bran (roasted bran)
- Prepare 24 grams Brown Sugar (powdered)
- Make ready 5 grams Salt
- Take 30 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 190 grams Milk
- Make ready 120 grams Homemade natural yeast starter
- Take ↓ How to Make the Yeast
- Make ready 4 4/5 grams Dried yeast
- Make ready 196 grams Milk
Steps to make Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf:
- Knead all the ingredients together save for the butter. After kneading it, add in the butter and knead it again. Let it rise again.
- Gently coat your hands in flour and divide the dough into thirds. Form them into balls and let them sit for 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into rectangular shapes and then fold the right side and left side into their respective sides. Then roll up the dough starting from the bottom and seal it.
- Let the dough rise a second time until it's about 1.5~2cm from the top of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven at 300℉ (150℃). Then raise the temperature to 400℉ (200℃) and bake for additional 22-25 minutes. Once the steam is done rising out of the bread, take it out of the mold.
- They make fluffy hot dog buns.
- I used double washed sugar instead of the brown sugar and made savory bread.
- I used blended beet sugar instead of brown sugar and made English muffins.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brown sugar & milk wheat bread loaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!