Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dried oyster and chicken in wine stew. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dried oyster and chicken in wine stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew:
- Make ready 4 large dry korean oyster
- Get 1 stick cinnamon
- Prepare 3 star anise
- Prepare 1 liter water
- Take 2 tbsp shao xing wine
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Get 4 dang gui herbs ( angelica slice)
- Get 12 chicken feet or chicken wing
- Prepare SAUCE
- Prepare 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Make ready CORNSTACH
- Prepare 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in hslf cup of water
Instructions to make Dried Oyster And Chicken In Wine Stew:
- COOKING OPTION IN A POT 1 AND A HALF HOUR OR 40 MINUTE IN OR PREASURE COOKER
- put chicken and oyster with cinnamon stick and star anise with enough water to cover chicken
- add dang gui and all 3 sauce in and mix well
- THICKEN SAUCE
- put sauce on pan bring to a boil then add cornstarch water to thicken sauce
- add in chicken and sugar with shao xing wine then off hest and serve immediately
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food dried oyster and chicken in wine stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!