Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kasoori methi aloo with puri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kasoori methi aloo with puri using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kasoori Methi Aloo With Puri:
- Prepare 2 onions sliced
- Take 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- Make ready 4 boiled potatoes chopped
- Get as per taste Salt, redchilli powder
- Take 1 tsp each haldi powder (turmeric powder), garam masala, chaat masala
- Get 2 tbsp kasoori methi
- Get 2 cups wheat flour
- Get 1 cup jowar flour
- Get 1/2 cup rice flour
- Get as required for fry oil
Steps to make Kasoori Methi Aloo With Puri:
- Take a pan and add oil. Add sliced onions and fry till colour changes slightly. Add kasoori methi and fry for 2 mins.
- Then add all masalas and mix well. Then add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Let it cook till tomatoes are soft. Add few drops of water.
- As the water dries and tomatoes are soft add the boiled pototoes to which salt has been added.
- Mix well and cook for around 7 to 8 mins. Serve hot with roti, Naan or Puri.
- For Puris take all flours and add salt, chilli powder and ajwain and make a dough. Keep it aside for sometime. The roll into small puris and fry.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kasoori methi aloo with puri recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!