Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus:
- Prepare Black Pepper Honey Glazed Bacon and Asparagus
- Get Spiced Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Take Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Steak with Honey Glazed Bacon Asparagus:
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Season with your favorite spices and add brown sugar. Roast for 25 mins at 475.
- Chop bacon and render fat. Drain most of the fat and save a couple of teaspoons for later. Drizzle honey and season with black pepper. Cool Asparagus by steaming or quick blanch method. Set aside both items until ready to plate.
- Cook shrimp in melted brown butter and garlic. Spice with smoked paprika, chili powder and chili flakes.
- Sear steak to preferred temperature. Season with salt and pepper.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cajun shrimp steak with honey glazed bacon asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!