Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hanpen wrapped in sliced pork belly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hanpen Wrapped in Sliced Pork Belly is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hanpen Wrapped in Sliced Pork Belly is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hanpen wrapped in sliced pork belly using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hanpen Wrapped in Sliced Pork Belly:
- Make ready 350 grams Pork belly (thinly sliced)
- Take 1 pack Hanpen
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare Flavoring ingredients:
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make Hanpen Wrapped in Sliced Pork Belly:
- Cut the hanpen into 4 equal strips. Cut the pork belly slices in half. Spread and align one of the halves and season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the hanpen at the end of the pork and roll up. Make two rolls (the photo is with enoki mushrooms).
- Heat oil in a skillet, place the pork belly rolls seam side down, cover with a lid and pan-fry both sides over low to medium heat.
- Once both sides are browned, pour in all the flavoring ingredients to coat the rolls and it's done. I added leftover hanpen and spinach.
- Arrange it on a plate and it is ready to serve.
- "Japanese-style Enoki Mushrooms and Hanpen Wrapped with Sliced Pork" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146934-japanese-style-enoki-mushrooms-and-hanpen-fish-cake-wrapped-with-sliced-pork
- This is a photo of our dinner one night. It goes well with a bowl of rice or with drinks.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hanpen wrapped in sliced pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!