Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon baked beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Baked Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon Baked Beans is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon baked beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Baked Beans:
- Prepare 4-6 strips cooked bacon (save the grease!)
- Prepare 1 tbsp bacon grease
- Make ready 28-32 oz B&M baked beans (if you can’t find them, just stay away from really soft beans like Bush)
- Make ready 1/4 cup ketchup
- Prepare 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp dry mustard seed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper (even better - pepper flakes, if you can find them)
- Take Optional: 1/2 onion sliced and fried in bacon grease until light brown
Steps to make Bacon Baked Beans:
- Cut up the bacon strips & mix all ingredients into beans (or lay the strips on top to look fancy)
- Bake in 8x8 glass baking pan at 350 for 45 minutes (should see bubbling across the whole pan)
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bacon baked beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!