Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and seafood tom yum. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Thai tom yum soup will stay on your family favorite list forever. At first sip of this Thai tom yum soup, you'll be overcome by the intoxicating flavors of lemongrass, garlic, lime, coconut milk, and chile combined with a chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and seafood tom yum using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Take 5-6 cups chicken broth
- Take 2 pcs galanga, sliced
- Prepare 2 lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut
- Get 2 pcs tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Take 6-8 pcs kafir leaves
- Make ready 2 tbsp red curry paste
- Take 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- Get 1 chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces
- Take 2 cups frozen seafood cocktail
- Make ready 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Prepare Button mushroom, sliced
- Make ready 3-4 pcs young corn, cut into bite-site pieces
- Prepare Juice of 1 lime
- Get 1-2 tbsp fish sauce to taste
- Take Coriander leaves to garnish
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant.
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot.
You need to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
In this quick video learn how we make chicken tom yum in the Courageous Kitchen. This Thai tom yum soup will stay on your family favorite list forever. It's made with shrimp, chicken stock, mushrooms, veggies, and spices. At first sip of this Thai tom yum soup, you'll be overcome by the intoxicating flavors of lemongrass, garlic, lime, coconut milk, and chile combined with a chicken. Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp (prawn). Tom yum has its origin in Thailand. The words "tom yam" are derived from two Thai words. This recipe is for local Thai street food style tom yum soup - it's not the fancy kind - but follow this recipe for the authentic taste you'll find in Thailand. Made this tonight with chicken and prawns. Hi mark, I eat tom yum soup chicken in mbk bangkok one week ago, I cant forget. You can also use chicken instead of seafood. I'm using frozen mixed seafood, shrimp, scallop, calamari and mussel. First step of making Thai Seafood Soup (Tom Yum Talay) is to make the broth. Start with adding seafood stock, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, shallots, tomato, galangal, and. Tom Yum soup (Tom Yum Goong) - everybody's favourite Thai soup is easy to make and just as Tom Yum soup - everybody's favourite Thai soup is finally here! Choose from the classic clear Tom My kids loved the clear soup. I didn't have chicken stock so I use beef bouillon. Tom Yum is popular in Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia but is recognized world over. I like to make Tom Yum Fried Rice with Chicken and also with seafood such as shrimp and calamari. Emievil, I think Tom Yum Koong (shrimp) is my favorite too - although this recipe with chicken is pretty good too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and seafood tom yum recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!