Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Take 8 oz pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time)
- Get olive oil
- Prepare 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces
- Take 1/2 pound asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces
- Make ready 1 pint fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- Take 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Take 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Get 3-4 Tablespoons Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese
- Get salt
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces.
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat - the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning.
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent.
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. - - At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :)
You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!