Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cabbage outer leaves & seafood okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cabbage Outer Leaves & Seafood Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cabbage Outer Leaves & Seafood Okonomiyaki is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cabbage outer leaves & seafood okonomiyaki using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Outer Leaves & Seafood Okonomiyaki:
- Take *Note: This is only a guide. You can use as much cabbage leaves as you want, and increase the amount of other ingredients accordingly. If you add more Flour, you need more Egg or Water
- Prepare 100 gCabbage Outer Leaves
- Take Salt & Pepper
- Take 100 g Raw Prawns *OR Small Scallops or Squid, that can be cooked quickly
- Prepare 1/4 cup Edamame
- Take 1/4 cup Cork Kernels
- Get 1/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- Take 1 Egg
Steps to make Cabbage Outer Leaves & Seafood Okonomiyaki:
- Wash the outer leaves well, and tear into small pieces to that they will fit in the saucepan. Cook the leaves in the boiling water for 5-10 minutes, and drain. Cool with cold water, and drain well.
- Finely slice the cabbage leaves and place into a bowl. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper.
- Cut Prawns (or other seafood) into 1cm pieces. Add the Prawns, Edamame and Corn to the cabbage. Sprinkle Self Raising Flour over and mix well, then add Egg and combine.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, spoon the cabbage mixture to form pancakes. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancakes over, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until the batter and prawns are cooked. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking.
- Enjoy with the sauce of your choice. I dressed them with ‘Okonomiyaki’ Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and sprinkled with finely chopped Parsley.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cabbage outer leaves & seafood okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!