Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mutton curry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mutton curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Curry:
- Take 500 gram curry cut mutton
- Take 2 sliced onions
- Make ready 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare half cup whisked curd/dahi or yoghurt
- Make ready 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready Half cup cooking oil
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 star anis
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 4 pieces clove
- Get 2 green cardamom
- Get 1 black cardamom
- Get 4 black pepper corns
- Make ready Half tsp turmeric powder
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1.5 glass water
- Make ready Handful coriander leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Mutton Curry:
- First make a masala mix for which in a half cup water add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder mix well and keep it aside
- Now in a pressure cooker add cooking oil, once the oil is warm add bay leaf, stat anis, cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper corns, green and black cardamom and saute them for a minute. After a minute add sliced onions and fry them until golden brown, this should take 7 to 8 minutes
- Now reduce the flame to moderate heat and add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the masala mix on cook on moderate heat for 3 to 4 minutes, once the oil separates from the masala. Add mutton pieces and bhunno mutton on high flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add salt to taste, reduce the flame and add whisked curd mix well with the mutton and masala and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. After that add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well with the mutton and cook for 2 minutes this will help to enhance the colour of the curry.
- Now add 1 and half glass of water and pressure cook the mutton on low flame for 5 whistle or until the mutton is tender. Ideally in 5 to 7 whistle max the mutton will get tenderized. After 5 to 7 whistle switch off the flame and once the pressure is released open the pressure cooker and check the mutton, switch on the gas on low flame, add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and cook for another 5 minutes and your delicious Mutton Curry is ready to be served hot with any Indian Breads.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mutton curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!