Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy douhua (tofu pudding) with soy milk and powdered agar-agar (anmitsu-style). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy douhua (tofu pudding) with soy milk and powdered agar-agar (anmitsu-style) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style):
- Prepare 1 ml Soy milk at room temperature (sweetened or unprocessed)
- Get 4 grams Kanten powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready Use any toppings you like such as
- Get 1 Store bought anmitsu syrup (or honey, condensed milk, diet sweetener)
- Take 1 Cooked sweet aduki beans
- Take 1 Kinako
Steps to make Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style):
- Bring 500 ml of soy milk at room temperature, powdered kanten and sugar in a large sauce pan. Stir with a wooden spatula over medium heat and heat for 2 minutes to dissolve the kanten and sugar (ensure that the mixture does not burn at the bottom).
- Tilt the sauce pan and check the bottom of the pan to see if there is any powdered kanten left! If it hasn't melted yet, continue heating.
- After checking if the kanten has completely dissolved, remove from heat. Add the remaining 500 ml of soy milk and stir with a wooden spatula.
- Transfer to a bowl or tupperware container and leave to cool (if the fridge has a enough room to accommodate the pan, leave the mixture in the pan). If you find any bubbles or fine film on top, remove. The result will look better.
- Spoon to a serving dish once the mixture is set. Serve with your favorite toppings.
You have to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy douhua (tofu pudding) with soy milk and powdered agar-agar (anmitsu-style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!