Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lauren's beef lombardi casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lauren's beef lombardi casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole:
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Take 1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper or more to taste
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- Make ready 1 package medium to extra wide egg noodles
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Take 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup fiesta blend cheese
Steps to make Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream.
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lauren's beef lombardi casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!