Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken stuffed with mozzarella and pesto, wrapped in streaky bacon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Pesto, Wrapped in Streaky Bacon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Pesto, Wrapped in Streaky Bacon is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken stuffed with mozzarella and pesto, wrapped in streaky bacon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Pesto, Wrapped in Streaky Bacon:
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 180 g classic basil pesto
- Get 1 ball mozzarella
- Make ready 8 slices streaky bacon
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Pesto, Wrapped in Streaky Bacon:
- Preheat the oven to 200C/175C with fan
- Lay the chicken breast flat on a cutting board. Carefully, having the knife facing away from you, slice open the chicken breast, but be careful not to cut through the other side! Spread a generous amount of pesto on the chicken breast, followed up 2-3 slices of mozzarella (don't be stingy here, really load them up!).
- Close the chicken breast around the filling, and wrap 2 pieces of streaky bacon tightly around the chicken, tucking the ends of the bacon into itself.
- Repeat with the following three chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken onto a cookie sheet wrapped in tin foil. Sprinkle them lightly with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Serve with the veg and carb of your choice!
- NOTE: In hindsight, I would put the chicken breasts in a pan first, searing the bacon about 3 minutes each side. Then I would transfer them onto a cookie sheet, and cook them in the oven!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken stuffed with mozzarella and pesto, wrapped in streaky bacon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!