Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sticky gingerbread blondies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sticky Gingerbread Blondies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sticky Gingerbread Blondies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sticky gingerbread blondies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Gingerbread Blondies:
- Make ready 110 g gluten free self raising flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Take 1 teaspoon grated stem ginger
- Take 125 g sultanas
- Prepare 115 g dairy free spread
- Take 100 g caster sugar
- Get 2 eggs
- Take 100 g treacle
- Make ready 45 g golden syrup
Steps to make Sticky Gingerbread Blondies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line a 6″ by 6″ baking tin with tinfoil
- Beat together the caster sugar and dairy free spread until light and fluffy - Mix in the eggs one at a time - Stir in the treacle and golden syrup - Add the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger - Stir through the sultanas and pour into the baking tin
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes - Allow to cool for ten minutes before removing from the baking tin - Once completely cooled cut into 9 squares and dust with icing sugar
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sticky gingerbread blondies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!