Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Even when he's mad at me for backing into a pole at the grocery store (the nerve of him….), one bite of these and. A match made in mushroom heaven if there ever was one.
Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington:
- Prepare 1.5 lbs pork loin chops
- Get 8 Oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Make ready 1 bunch asparagus, cut off bottom 1/3
- Get 1/2 lb apple wood smoked bacon, diced and cooked tender
- Prepare Garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper, and sea salt
- Get 1 box rolled pie crust, double crust
- Prepare 1 egg, beaten
Instructions to make Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington:
- Cook bacon. Set aside to cool and drain.
- If pork is sliced thin, great. If not filet to 1/4 inches thick. Remove all fat and tendon.
- Place pork on a lg cutting board. Cover with wax paper or saran wrap. Use a rolling pin or mallet to pound out pork. Get a consistent thickness. Set aside.
- Beat egg.
- Lay out crust. Overlap a couple inches to make a large rectangle. Brush where the dough overlaps with beaten egg.
- Lay pork over dough. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Spread cream cheese out evenly. Next bacon. Place 3/4 of the asparagus over top. Brush edges of dough with egg.
- Fold dough over like a quesadilla. Brush outside edges with egg again. Turn edges up. Lay in a greased 11x15 baking dish. Poke top with a fork for steam to escape. Brush top with remaining egg. Place the rest of the asparagus on top of roll.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes on center rack. Or internal temp reaches 155. Switch oven to broil and broil 10 minutes, or until dough browns.
- Remove from oven, tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
They are stuffed with cream cheese and bacon, after all. A match made in mushroom heaven if there ever was one. My husband has a soft spot for bacon and cream cheese. Even when he's mad at me for backing into a pole at the grocery store (the nerve of him….), one bite of these and. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors - customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. Cheese, bacon, and pork are a great combination, and there's nothing better than stuffing it all together in a juicy pork chop. These cheese and bacon stuffed pork chops are delicious and are sure to impress the tastebuds, picky eaters, and dinner guests. Who can say no to crispy bacon mixed with. A close cousin to beef version, this Chicken Wellington is stuffed with cream cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Topped off with some homemade chicken gravy, it's completely comforting and delicious. · A twist on the classic beef wellington with a succulent fillet of pork and a rich mustard and cream sauce. In a large bowl, combine the chopped bacon, cooked mushroom stems, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese and mix well. Place a heaping teaspoonful (or more) of the stuffing mixture into each of the mushroom caps. Pork Wellington is one of the best baked pork tenderloin recipes. Tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto, mushrooms, and puff pastry is flavorful and delicious. Substitutions: Bacon could be used in place of the prosciutto however it would need to be cooked first. If you dont like strong flavored cheese do not try this or change the cheese for feta. Otherwise nice way to use up blue cheese out of fridge. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!