Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetable pulao💚💛💚. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Pulao💚💛💚 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetable Pulao💚💛💚 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable pulao💚💛💚 using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pulao💚💛💚:
- Get 1/2 kg rice
- Get 1 cup peas
- Take 1 large carrot cubed
- Prepare 2 small potoatoes
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready as per taste salt
- Take 2 medium onions sliced
- Make ready 1 tbs ginger garlic crushed
- Make ready 8-10 green chilies crushed(I love spicy pulao)😍
- Prepare 3-4 tbs yoghurt
- Take 2-3 green chillies chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato (mere pas aj ni thy is liye ni dala)😬
- Prepare as required water
- Get 1 tsp chicken powder
- Take 1 tsp whole spice powder
- Make ready 1 black cardamom
- Make ready 5-6 clove
- Get 1 star anise
- Make ready 15-20 black pepper corns
- Make ready 2 sticks cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seed
- Take 1 strand mace
- Make ready 1 small piece of nutmeg
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
Instructions to make Vegetable Pulao💚💛💚:
- Wash and Soak rice for 1 -2 hour
- Peel and cut all vegetables
- Heat up a deep wok add oil and whole spices fry for 1 minute then add onions and fry
- Now add crushed green chillies and ginger garlic paste fry for 2 minutes
- Now add vegetables salt chicken powder chopped green chillies whole spice powder and fry
- I always add homemade yoghurt in my rice 😇 fry until oil seperates
- Now add as required water let it boil now cover and cook on low heat until veg are tender
- Then add soaked rice cover and cook for 10 minutes
- When water dries up simmer it on a low heat for more 8-10 minutes turn of thr flame and dish it out😍
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetable pulao💚💛💚 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!