Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, victorian sponge cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have victorian sponge cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Victorian Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 300 g self raising flour
- Take 200 g sugar
- Get 300 g margarine
- Make ready 6 eggs
- Make ready 2 tsp flavor
Instructions to make Victorian Sponge Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Prepare your baking tin by lightly greasing and then measure all your ingredients
- Sieve flour
- In a bowl of stand mixee (or in a karge bowl using an electric mixer), cream together the margarine and sugar untill creamy and well combined
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the essence
- Using a spatula or whisk and gently hand mixing, fold in the flour little by little until just combined after each addition. The batter shiuld be smooth but avoid over mixing.
- Put your batter into the prepared tin and bake on 180°c for 35-45 mins
- When cake is done, the surface should spring bach to the touch. Alliw to cool in cake pan for 5-10 mins before inverting onto a cooling rack to cool completely
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food victorian sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!