Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy and delicious matar pulao/ peas rice !. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and delicious matar pulao/ Peas rice ! is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy and delicious matar pulao/ Peas rice ! is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy and delicious matar pulao/ peas rice ! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and delicious matar pulao/ Peas rice !:
- Get 2 cups rice
- Get 1 cup peas (matar)
- Prepare 2 medium size sliced onion
- Get 2 tbsp oil heaped
- Prepare 1 tspn cumin seeds
- Make ready 4 cloves
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 star anise flower
- Get 2 tspn of salt
- Get 3 cups water
Instructions to make Easy and delicious matar pulao/ Peas rice !:
- First of all in a pot add oil and add sliced onion
- Along with all the spices make it light yellow colour cook it for 5 minutes
- Then add 1 cup of peas I used frozen you can use fresh and cook it for 5 minutes
- Also add salt according to your taste
- Then add 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice (so here comes the trick) always add 1 cup extra water as compare to your rice I took 2 cups of rice so I added 3 cups of water your pulao rice will always comes out perfect
- Then after adding water add soaked rice in the pot
- When little bit water left around 1 cup slow down the flame cover the lid and put on dum (simmer) for exact 10 minutes not more than that
- After 10 minutes your peas pulao is ready to serve
- Make it enjoy the delicious flavour
- For more interesting videos please subscribe my YouTube channel Sheez Kitchen Recipes thanks 💕
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy and delicious matar pulao/ peas rice ! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!