Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chorizo and asparagus salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Brush the asparagus with olive oil. Add to the asparagus with the sweet potato, spring onion, parsley and rocket.
Chorizo and asparagus salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chorizo and asparagus salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chorizo and asparagus salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo and asparagus salad:
- Get 1 third chorizo ring, skin removed and chopped into small chunks
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil (I used garlic olive oil)
- Make ready 6-8 asparagus spears, chopped into chunks
- Take 20 sugar snap peas, halved
- Take half red bell pepper, chopped
- Take salt and pepper
- Take half bag washed rocket
- Prepare 10 cherry tomatoes, halved (I used piccolo variety)
- Take 10 cm piece cucumber, chopped into chunks
- Prepare 1 large handful of fresh baby spinach, washed
- Get 1/3-1/2 ball fresh mozzarella (reduced fat is fine to use here)
Steps to make Chorizo and asparagus salad:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the chorizo. Cook for a few minutes to release the juices.
- Add the asparagus, sugar snaps and red pepper to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the veg are cooking, build your salad - layer the rocket, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and mozzarella and toss them together on a plate.
- Pile the warm ingredients onto the top of the salad and serve immediately. This make a wonderful main meal but for bigger appetites it can be served with a warm pitta bread and stuffed inside if eating on the move!
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Loaded with flavour and fresh ingredients, this delicious Chorizo and Asparagus Salad will be a great accompaniment for your BBQ this weekend. Add to the asparagus with the sweet potato, spring onion, parsley and rocket. Quick to make and full of rich Spanish tomato and garlic flavours, our recipe for a chorizo and asparagus salad with chimichurri makes for a solid summer dinner. Brush the asparagus with olive oil. Place the asparagus on the grill in the opposite direction of the grates. In a bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Drizzle with the vinaigrette to taste. Toss chorizo, potatoes, and vegetables together for a quick and easy weeknight dinner with Spanish flare, made in a sheet pan for two. Also used smoked turkey sausage to make it healthier as well. The Best Chorizo Salad Recipes on Yummly Giant Couscous, Chickpea and Chorizo Salad with an Orange and Pomegranate. Chorizo and asparagus tarts are super cheesy and a great way to eat healthy asparagus, which is cheapest and at its best in season. Make these tarts ahead and you can take them to a picnic, enjoy them at a barbecue or with a big side of salad as a really filling dinner. Celebrate with these delicious asparagus salad recipes. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. These moreish chorizo tarts are so simple to make & packed full of spring flavour. Taking care that no water gets into the final salad is the best way to assure that the maximum flavor will be enjoyed! Most asparagus dishes are easy to prepare (this is no artichoke or broad bean) and quick to cook (longer cooking makes it go grey All-day breakfast: Yotam Ottolenghi's soft-boiled egg with avocado, chorizo and asparagus. Seeded spears: Yotam Ottolenghi's kale and grilled asparagus salad. Here, ribbons of raw asparagus are simply dressed with a nutty vinaigrette of toasted sesame seeds, sesame oil and rice vinegar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chorizo and asparagus salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!