Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 7 Chicken wings - the mid-section and the tip
- Prepare 3/4 Daikon radish (cut into 3 cm wide pieces)
- Prepare 1 tsp Weipa
- Get 1 tsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 100 ml Sake
- Prepare 1 Star anise
- Get 1/2 tsp Sichuan pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Thin round slices of red chili pepper
- Take 1 thumb Ginger
- Take 1 clove Garlic
Instructions to make Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker:
- Brown the surfaces of the chicken wings in a non-stick frying pan. No need for oil.
- Add all the ingredients and enough water to cover them into a pressure cooker. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat. Leave until the pressure drops.
- Open the lid, and taste it. Simmer for a few minutes, and done The chicken wings will be so tender, and daikon radish will have a nice flavour.
- I cooked with chicken drumettes and boiled eggs this time.
- I use the leftover daikon radish skin for "Daikon Radish Skin and Carrot Kinpira". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153413-daikon-radish-skin-and-carrot-kinpira
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!