Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 🥘🍝masoor pulao🍝🥘 (whole red lentil rice). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🥘🍝Masoor Pulao🍝🥘 (Whole red lentil rice) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. 🥘🍝Masoor Pulao🍝🥘 (Whole red lentil rice) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥘🍝masoor pulao🍝🥘 (whole red lentil rice) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘🍝Masoor Pulao🍝🥘
(Whole red lentil rice):
- Get 2 & 1/2 cups Basmati Rice (soak 1hr)
- Get 1 cup- whole red lentil (masoor daal)
- Get 1 medium sized Onions thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 Tomatoes, chopped finely
- Take 2-3 whole red dried chillies 1 tbsp Ginger, Garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp chilli powder or to taste(optional)
- Get 2 star anise 5 cloves
- Prepare 8-10 black peppercorn 2 bay leaf
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick 1/3 cup Oil
- Get 1 tsp white or black cumin seeeds 1tsp Salt or to taste
Steps to make 🥘🍝Masoor Pulao🍝🥘
(Whole red lentil rice):
- Wash and soak masoor dal in a water for 3 to 4 hours or overnight before you use it for the pulao. - - Heat oil in a pan on a medium flame. - Add onions cook untill golden brown now add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, black peppercorns, cumin seeds, star anise with salt, turmeric and red chilli powder mix them well.
- Add ginger, garlic paste,red whole dried chillis and sauté for few seconds Add water along with tomatoes and allow it to cook till the water evaporates. - - Add the drained masoor dal and rice to the mixture with 2 cups of water or as required.
- Once the water evaporates, cover it with a lid and allow it to cook for another 5 to 7 minutes. - Your delicious masoor pulao is ready to served with raita and fresh salad.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 🥘🍝masoor pulao🍝🥘 (whole red lentil rice) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!