Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, for osechi! cute & extravagant with decorative vegetables - chikuzen-ni. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for osechi! cute & extravagant with decorative vegetables - chikuzen-ni using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Osechi! Cute & Extravagant With Decorative Vegetables - Chikuzen-ni:
- Get 250 grams Chicken
- Prepare 200 grams Cooked bamboo shoots in brine
- Get 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 section Lotus root
- Take 2 Burdock root
- Get 6 Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Prepare 3 Snap peas
- Get 3 cup Dashi stock
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make For Osechi! Cute & Extravagant With Decorative Vegetables - Chikuzen-ni:
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms. (Keep the soaking water.)
- Blanch the snow peas, and refresh them in cold water.
- Cut the lotus root decoratively. Please refer tofor the method.
- Cut the carrot decoratively, Please refer tofor the method.
- Cut the konnyaku decoratively, Please refer tofor the method.
- Chop the burdock root and bamboo shoot into chunks.
- Put a little oil in a pan and stir fry the pork.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry.
- Add the dashi stock and the soaking liquid from the shiitake mushrooms and bring to a boil then simmer. Flavor with with soy sauce and sugar, and it's done.
- It will taste much better if you let this rest for a while after it's done!
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food for osechi! cute & extravagant with decorative vegetables - chikuzen-ni recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!