Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine alfredo pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine. Fettuccine pasta tastes its best when served in a rich, creamy Parmesan cheese This is a recipe that I created by modifying my mother's recipe. My boyfriend is a fettuccine Alfredo connoisseur.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine alfredo pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta:
- Get 1/2 packet pasta
- Make ready 1/2 cup cream
- Make ready 3/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tsp Tarragon flakes
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli flakes
- Prepare 1 tsp White pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Chicken powder
- Make ready Basil leave finely chopped
- Make ready Steak marination
- Take 3-4 pieces Chicken fillet
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mustard powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chinese salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chlli sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp White pepper
The result is a pasta that's impressively. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Legend has it that he fancied up a basic pasta with butter-and-cheese to appeal to his wife. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Steps to make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta:
- Boil the pasta and keep aside. - Pasta should be soft not over boiled.
- Now - In a bowl add cream and milk and whisk it.
- Add the mixed cream and milk in the sauce pan. Add fresh chopped basil leaves, tarragon flakes, red chilli flakes, white pepper and chicken powder to it.
- Cook the mixture till all ingredients are mixed properly. The texture would be creamy..
- Marinate the chicken for half an hour and then grill it on grill pan.
- Now assembling. - First of all place pasta and then put the creamy sauce over it. Sauce should be hot. Then place the grilled chicken steak(cut in to strips). - Garnish with basil leaves, black olives.
- Hope u all like the recipe😊
Legend has it that he fancied up a basic pasta with butter-and-cheese to appeal to his wife. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a saucepan or skillet over low heat, warm the butter and cream. This fettuccine alfredo recipe makes the perfect family dinner. It's easy to make and insanely delicious.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fettuccine alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!