Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy fettuccine pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Fettuccine Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Fettuccine Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Welcome to Teejays Kitchen and in today's video is about Fettuccine Pasta Recipe with Chicken and cheesy Alfredo sauce. What's Good Eaters, welcome back to another mukbang/asmr! Make sure if you're new to subscribe & join the family :) Also, come ready to eat. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy fettuccine pasta using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Fettuccine Pasta:
- Make ready 250 g Chicken breast
- Prepare 1 pack Pasta
- Prepare Vegetables
- Take 10-12 Olives
- Take 4-5 Mushrooms
- Get Jalapeños (optional)
- Prepare Sauce
- Make ready 5-6 tbsp Soya sauce
- Get 4-5 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp vinegar
- Take Spices
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Chinese salt
- Make ready Others
- Get 1 tsp Tikka masla
- Get 2 tbsp Corn flour
- Make ready 1-2 Sausages
- Prepare White sauce
- Take 5-6 tbsp Butter, oil or desk ghee your choice
- Take 1 glass Olpers milk
- Make ready 1 glass Water
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 250 g Cheese
- Get 3 tbsp Flour
This dish includes traditional pasta components like mushrooms and white wine. but also cashews, blended with veggie stock to make a. pasta/fetuchini-fettuchchine.html. If you don't have either of these, you can make shredded zucchini with a simple peeler, which will give Zucchini Fettuccine. A lovely, simple little lunch or dinner dish. Fettuccine is a type of pasta popular in Roman and Tuscan cuisine.
Instructions to make Cheesy Fettuccine Pasta:
- Boiled the pasta
- Cut chicken into strips and marinate it with corn flour tikka masala and soya Sauce and rest it for 10 mins
- Add oil in pan and add chicken strips and mushrooms until tender
- Now add boiled pasta and all sauces and spices in it which are mentioned above and mix them well
- Dish out in baking dish and prepare cheesy white sauce
- Put butter in a pan and add flour in it and mix well and make a smooth paste now add milk and water both for better consistency and cook it on low flame now add salt and some oregano in last add cheese in it
- Now put this sauce on pasta and topped it with sausages jalapeños and olives add additional cheese on top for extra topping
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 mins
A lovely, simple little lunch or dinner dish. Fettuccine is a type of pasta popular in Roman and Tuscan cuisine. Fettuccine with Chicken and Coriander SauceAs receitas lá de casa. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a. Pasta - I used dry fettuccine today but you can use whatever you'd like!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy fettuccine pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!