Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
The Best Shrimp Scallops Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Scallops With Chanterelles, Vermicelli Salad With Scallops, Quinoa With Prawns And Scallops. This Broiled Shrimp and Scallop recipe uses a conbination of wine, butter, and garlic that will not dissapoint. Add the oil, salt and pepper, parsley, garlic, and hot sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Get 12 ounces fettuccine
- Make ready Olive oil, for tossing
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 pound large shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- Get 1 pound scallops
- Prepare 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- Get 2 cups heavy cream
- Prepare 2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- Take 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Take 1/2 cup mushrooms
Shrimps and Scallops in Saffron sauce. French Bouillabaisse fish soup with seafood, salmon, shrimp, ric. Delicious oriental fried rice with asparagus and scallops. See more ideas about Recipes, Scallop recipes, Shrimp and scallop recipes.
Steps to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta, and boil according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil.
- Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp and scallops in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until completely dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high, sauté garlic for one minute then add mushrooms and cook for one minute
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink. The scallops should be cooked same time as shrimp. Cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Pour heavy cream directly to the shrimp scallops and mushrooms. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put pasta in a serving container then pour sauce mixture to the pasta. Don’t worry about putting too much sauce because the pasta will soak it up. Serve hot and enjoy!
Delicious oriental fried rice with asparagus and scallops. See more ideas about Recipes, Scallop recipes, Shrimp and scallop recipes. I used shrimp, scallops and mussels for the best seafood pasta recipe! Add the olive oil, then add the garlic. Saute the garlic before adding the shrimp, Manila clams and scallop.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!