Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, breakfast casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Breakfast Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast casserole using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Casserole:
- Get 4 medium Potato
- Prepare 10 medium Eggs
- Prepare 16 oz Sharp Cheese
- Make ready 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- Take 1 packages Sliced mushrooms
- Take 4 tbsp Milk
- Prepare 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 3 slice Bread
Instructions to make Breakfast Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Fry sausage until well done.
- While sausage is frying using a cheese grater shred your potatoes.
- When sausage is done, drain off oil & spread sausage on the bottom of your casserole dish. (I use a '9 x'13 glass Pyrex pan)
- Pour oil into a clean pan & fry potatoes into a round patty. (such as a pancake) cook on medium until golden brown. Remember to flip patty over to brown both sides.
- Cut potatoes up & spread over sausage.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add milk,, & whip as if making scrambled eggs.
- Slice up mushrooms & sprinkle over casserole mixture.
- Cut bread into '1x'1 squares & sprinkle over casserole.
- Sprinkle Cheese over casserole.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over casserole. Put into oven & bake 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese over casserole & let cool for 10 minutes.
- Get ready to enjoy a cheesy,, yummy breakfast casserole. Also feel free to use ham,, or bacon as a substitute for the sausage. You can also add onion or green peppers (or both) for flavor if you wanted! Enjoy!
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!