Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, basic braised lamb. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Braised Lamb is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Basic Braised Lamb is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have basic braised lamb using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Braised Lamb:
- Take A. 1.8-2kg lamb meat
- Make ready B. Sauces and Seasoning
- Prepare (Read Recipe)
- Get As needed Dark Soy Sauce
- Make ready As needed Sweet Soy Sauce
- Prepare As needed Water
- Make ready C. Spices
- Get Few cloves of garlic - crushed
- Make ready Few slices of ginger
- Get 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Take 1 star anise (optional)
- Get 3 cardomom pods (optional)
- Make ready Note:
- Get 1 . Sweet sauce sauce can be replaced with sugar, palm sugar or rock sugar
Instructions to make Basic Braised Lamb:
- A - Get all ingredients ready. Place meat in a pot. Pour enough water to cover the meat and over medium heat, bring it to a near boil. Transfer to a colander, drain water and wash meat to remove any grime and impurities. Return meat to a big stock pot or deep pan. Set aside.
- B - Combine dark and sweet soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well. Start with 1/3 cup of dark soy sauce and 1/4 cup of sweet soy sauce. Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well. It should taste sweet and salty. Pour this mixture into A (meat pot/pan). Liquid should barely cover the meat (or much lesser).
- C - Add everything in C to the pot. Cover the pot or pan. Cook over high heat and bring to a boil. Stir. Turn the heat down and low simmer until liquid is thicken or reduced to more than half and meat is tender. Serve white hot rice. Reheat left over before serving.
- Note: Adjust cooking time accordingly. If liquid is reduced/thicken but the meat is still tough, add 1/3 cup of water and a tablespoon each of dark and sweet soy sauce. Keep cooking until meat is tender and liquid is greatly reduced.
You must include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. In addition, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food basic braised lamb recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!