Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gluten free almond and lemon meringue roulade. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gluten Free Almond and Lemon Meringue Roulade is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Gluten Free Almond and Lemon Meringue Roulade is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gluten free almond and lemon meringue roulade using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Almond and Lemon Meringue Roulade:
- Get 4 large egg whites
- Take 225 g caster sugar
- Take 1 tsp almond extract
- Get 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Make ready 50 g ground almond
- Make ready 300 ml double cream
- Take 1-2 tbsp icing sugar
- Prepare 6 tbsp lemon curd
- Make ready 1 tbsp toasted flaked almond
- Take Decoration:
- Get 3 strawberries, halved
Instructions to make Gluten Free Almond and Lemon Meringue Roulade:
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and line a Swiss roll tin (about 23 x 30cm) with baking parchment.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff. Slowly add the sugar, still whisking, until stiff and glossy.
- Fold in the almond extract, vinegar and ground almonds until lightly incorporated. Pour into the Swiss roll tin and smooth over, tapping the tin to remove any big air bubbles.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until the top is golden and feels firm and set. Remove from oven, cover with baking parchment and a damp tea towel. Leave to cool.
- To serve, whip the cream until thick. Spoon a third into a piping bag and set aside. Invert the roulade onto a large sheet of baking parchment sprinkled with icing sugar. Carefully peel off lining paper and spread over the lemon curd, then spread over the rest of the cream.
- Roll up carefully, using the paper to help you. Pipe the remaining cream on top of the roulade, and decorate with flaked almonds and strawberry halves.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gluten free almond and lemon meringue roulade recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!