Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- Prepare 2-2.5 Cups Basamati Rice (Prepared)
- Get 1.5 tbsps Olive Oil
- Make ready 1.5 tbsps Ghee
- Take 1 Cup Paneer (Cubed)
- Take 1.5 Cup Freshly Cut Veggies (Any, that’s handy or readily available to you- I’ve used all the veggies/ both exotic & the normal ones that I had for my salad preps👍🏻)
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Make ready To Taste Sugar
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies- Slit
- Take as per taste Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked)
- Take 1 tsp Apple Cedar Vinegar- Any
- Take 1-2 Pods Garlic (Optional): I personally don’t prefer Garlic, in any of my Indian/Desi Pulao/Fried Rice, hence not used)
- Prepare 2 Tempering: Bay Leaves
- Make ready 3-4 Green Cardamoms
- Take 4-5 Cloves
- Make ready 1/2 ” Cinnamon Stick
- Get 1 Black Cardamom
- Make ready 1 tsp Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked)
- Make ready 2 Slit Green Chillies
- Get 1-2 Star Anise
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen)- if using fresh then, blanch it before sautéing
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder (Homemade)
Steps to make Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- Prepare the Rice- As normally we do, always & set aside until the veggies are cooked.
- Heat a deep pan/wok on the medium-high flame. Add in the ghee & oil (mixed together) & the Whole Dry Spices sauté until it releases the aroma.
- Goes in the Onion slices now, sauté & now, add in all the freshly cut veggies & keep stirring.
- Add in the salt & sugar while stirring continuously until they reduce in volume a bit.
- At this point, reduce the flame & cover it to cook the veggies before adding the paneer cubes to it.
- When done, open the lid & add in the cubed paneer and cook for about a couple of minutes more.
- Now, add in the prepared rice & mix everything together until all are well incorporated & combined
- Lastly, add in the slit green chillies, garam masala powder & give it a final nice mix & keep it on the oven by turning it & putting the lid on- to sit on its standby position for about 10 mins time
- Serve hot with the curries, salads, any other veg or non-veg items of your choice…😍💁🏻♀️ And, you can always vouch for it to be show stopper of your Dining Platters ☺️😍👍🏻
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!