Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, multi purpose gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have multi purpose gravy using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Multi Purpose Gravy:
- Take 2 medium sized onion
- Make ready 2 medium sized Tomatoes
- Get Few Garlic
- Take 7-8 cloves
- Make ready 1 tblspn pepper
- Prepare Few dried red chillies (Bedgi)
- Take 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp jeera / cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- Take 1/4 tbsp watermelon seeds
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Take 2-3 star anise
- Make ready 1-2 cinnamon stick
Steps to make Multi Purpose Gravy:
- Soak cashew nuts and watermelon seeds together in hot water.
- Dry roast all ingredients together.
- Take a pan, add oil. Add garlic and onion. Cook it for some time, add tomatoes. Cover it and cook it for some time.
- Let it cool. Mix all three steps and grind it into a coarse paste. Add dried red chilli and turmeric.
- Make any Curry out of this or add a tblspn in any curry. Keep it frozen.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food multi purpose gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!